The UI / UX Lead & Creative will be responsible for performing a lead role in the research and design efforts for customers and user-facing systems and communications. This position will work directly with Product, IT, and Development teams to develop strategies, design specifications, and information architecture that will improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of customer facing interfaces.
- Analyst customer requirements and turn to solutions by creative idea and product experience.
- Design innovative and effective transaction interfaces for existing and new products and services.
- Aggressively respond to market and usability testing results, using mockups, prototypes, user flows, and detailed design specification documents to define and communicate interface concepts and requirements, ensuring consistency and ease of use for users.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, engineers, and a cross-functional business team including representatives from marketing, product management, engineering, quality assurance, and customer support
- Initiate usability studies and surveys by defining objectives, running test sessions, interpreting results and reviewing findings with team members.
- Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Plan information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural.
- Organize information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experience; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigations rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
- Implement information architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements; coordinating with teams to integrate site concept,visual design. writing, interface and navigation structure; documenting structure and processes.
- Validate information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback;
- Update job knowledge by tracking research regarding digital product design and usability topics.
- Plan digital product launching strategy and measurement the result.
- 4 or more years in UI / UX design & Creative role with experience in designing usable Digital Products with mobile and web-based interfaces
- Understands business objectives and design applications to achieve them
- Can distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, useful and usable application designs
- Proficiency with rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, etc
|Job Category||Full time|
|Salary||60,000 - 80,000 THB|