The Sales Manager will be responsible for soliciting the business of corporate /government/agent and group meetings to the hotel. This individual will be accountable to develop room nights from current accounts and acquire new accounts from their assigned accounts and segment. This individual will be the personal contact between the customer and the hotel delivering highest possible guest service along with growing total revenues to meet budget goals.
– Develop and manage sales plans and strategies
– Drive and develop new business for the hotel and group
– Management and development of existing accounts for the hotel & group
– Co-ordinate PR and Marketing opportunities
– Provide key interface with Operations and other sales teams
– Thai Nationality holding Bachelor Degree with pleasant personality.
– At least 3 years experiences in similar capacity in an upper scale hotel.
– Must possess computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point
– Excellent communication and presentation skills with great teamwork capabilities to work across functions.
– Strong leadership and analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends.
– Proven pro-active sales experience and track record in maximizing all sales opportunities on the market.
– Must be able to develop Corporate Transient, Group Business nationally in general and be able to generate the new potential accounts and relationships building within assigned segments/areas/accounts.
|Job Category||Full time|
|Salary||35,000 - 45,000 THB (with 6,000 THB of benefits)|