– Having total responsibilities in IT application systems in term of supporting, designing, monitoring, implementing and troubleshooting.
– Data corecction and EDI (Electronic data interchange) movement monitoring.
– Conduct training for users if needed.
– Coordinate with software developers team.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
– Minimum 5 years experience in troubleshooting and investigating IT system/application incidents.
– Able to work under pressure and make decisions to support the correct business system for day to day operations.
– Able to communicate well in English
– Must have experience in port/logistic industry
– Able to manage information systems is an advantage
– Programming knowledge
|Job Category||Full time|
|Salary||80,000 - 100,000 THB (negotiable)|