HRBP & Learning center function
- Acting as the key person to develop an HRD platform to be used across the region along while act as the lead person to drive the execution of the program
- Be the main person to lead the development of company’s learning center
- Provide rapid access to existing solutions, co-develop new solutions with HRBP and HR Shared Services, co-ordinate to roll-out/activation plan
- Provide custodianship of HRD solutions (policy, process, products and knowledge)
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and policies
- Communicate / educate and develop training materials on HRD solutions
OD Function & HRD
- Provide tools and supports to implement major changes of organization; culture/ business transformation, core values embedment and related OD interventions
- OD Solution and Project: Partner with other HR teams to design and deliver OD related solutions to business/functional units including work on HR project/priorities where relevant.
- Manage end-to-end projects as agreed project proposal from Management team
- Monitor and report related HROD systems implementation, project progress and measure project performance with appropriate methodology
- Work in line with Regional HR Director-GMR to develop HRD strategies both short and long term to support company’s vision/mission/goals
- Support managers and teams in business delivery through enhancing their capability to deliver strategy into action components, manage their people, implement change and build relations with key stakeholders
- Controlling and developing activities focus on Organization Development and Staff Training & development. Work closely with management to assess company’s learning environment, identify training needs, identify areas of improvement, design training roadmap, and set up th annual training plan.
- Manage and develop team members to perform and achieve team goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Political Science or related field
- At least 10 years working experience in organization development, people strategy, performance management or related fields – Must have strong knowledge and experience in culture building, competency development and organization development
- Knowledge of performance management systems and talent & succession management
- Knowledge of learning and development, compensation and benefits, and employee engagement
- Analytical and conceptual thinking with ability to apply concepts into practical solutions
- Strategic presentation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill, can work well with all level (across functions to management level)
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (TOEIC score >700)
- Able to travel as mobile working
- Working well under pressure in a dynamic environment.